I just got back from the airport sent zoyli off… grr airports and hospitals are the weirdest places to be depends on the occasion, it can be a nice place to be or the last place you would wanna be… If you're sending someone close off to the airport, its the least favorite place to be, as you know you're gonna be away from them for awhile & having to say goodbye sucks especially when you're alone so people don't go ALONE, bring someone to accompany you or your drive back will be a dreadful one ;) On the other hand, it is also the best place to be when you're waiting for that special someone to return from their holiday or back home, visiting & the feeling of being reunited again just lifts one spirit up!! That's what I look forward too, going to the airport to pick someone up, but most of the time, its people picking me up, & I'm the one travelling and living home, so the only experience I don't like bout airports is when I have to leave my holiday & get back to normal life or when I have to send someone off……. (so I try not to send people off to the airport in fear of being emotional)
Another place would be hospitals. This is the place where I've been to see newborn come to life and welcome them to the world, as well as sad memories where those we love depart with us to continue on another journey of life. I guess that's life in every HELLO, there will be a GOODBYE it's just a matter of time & it's just life's chain cycle… newborn-death, hello-goodbye, young-old…. So hospital would be my least favorite place, and try not to go to one, hehe i still can welcome the baby into the world from home, so I don't really need to go to the hospital. A lot of negative vibes are there I feel so not a good place for me to be…
Shopping malls, haha yea those are good place to be as they have lots of positive vibes, alongside theme parks & entertainment centers (not only night clubs people) You can see lots of people happy & that's good for my energy so I have more good vibes J
No comments:
Post a Comment