At my agency waiting for my manager to come.. He is obviously beyond
fashionably late.. Anyway I've set my target & good to see I'm makin
effort to achieve it.. I'm not sure if it's the amount I'm gonna make
that's driving or the title & glam I will receive. Haha or perhaps
both :)
Being the lazy bum I am, I know I'm moving though it may seem
little :) that's why I'm seating here freezing myslf in the agency
office..
I can feel my new Omega Constellation on my wrist, lookin at how fast
time flies while I sit in C Club selecting my 1ct earrings & waiting
for my SLK 230 that's having a nice wash, polish..... 1 yr from now
hehe or less knowing me ;)
Sent from my iPod
Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/
No comments:
Post a Comment