Friday, August 22, 2008

Career day????

Long advise day it was from parents..
It was probably an hour only but felt like 3 long pain staking hrs.. I was for one thing not in the mood to have one of those conversation.. Except I guess conversation means both parties talking, so I didnt respond much as I didnt know hot to say what I had to say..
Let's start with first they're not letting me go spend time & see anamika on the basis
1.. I went in feb- waste money go again ( mind you its my $$ but I had to lie say she was paying coz or else they will say I need to save) true enuff they did mention it, then they said I shud not always make em pay .. ( actual fact they have not really paid & they offer to do so)..
2.. I have not worked hard enuff..
I'm not sure if they can hear themselves when they speak as they saw & knew how early i was out of the hse & how late I came back & how tired I was b4 the competition for easily 2 mths..
Although its much tiring then sitting in an office doing work & getting a fixed amount, I managed to somehow earn the most ive ever did in my sk8in coaching yrs..

So on it was bout what I wanna do & career.. We have had this talk b4.. Nothing came out of it & same now.. I already said I'm not certain.. They did mention that I didnt have to run their business if I didnt want & they will sell it when time comes..
Ive just been really occupied with skating & I focus more on it as that's my passion.. I don't think I wanna b making millions & living a stressful life doing something I don't like. And I never said that I wanna take skating as my career either. To me they both are jobs to support myself I'm not sure if I want & have to make a career out of it...
I'm paying for my car, my shopping my holidays all on my own.. Ive yet to ask them for $$$ so I feel they should not b pressuring me at this point of time when I'm really occupied..( fine coaching doesnt pay as well but even then I have managed to somehow survive on my own & I feel I'm proud of myself ) do note I didnt mention that I'm satisfied as there is always more to achieve I know but things will fall into place.. I'm a very optimistic person & I know if you're happy & surrounded by positive vibes than positive energy & good things happen...
There were more issues raised that we shall talk bout it soon in another post..
After thinking deciding I guess I don't mind doing the AmCash 21 investment seriously & the usual making time to go to the office & learning bout the business& after office back on ice.. Do bare in mind next mth is Ramadan so no lesson b4 6pm doesnt give me much option but will try figure something out..
I hope this all goes well & in oct I fly off to Europe........ Let's see as plans & me so far never go hand-in hand.... ALL THE BEST DEAR !!!!!

Thank u dragam for listening, advising & being there,...


Sent from my iPod


New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/

No comments: