can be til they lack of sleep, get attacked by tonsillitis,(not so
good feeling as your throat gets sore & inflamed, fever, headache) all
at once plus bodyache due to overwork.. Plus side - made the most i
have in my whole 7yrs of teaching & managed to loose 2kg back to the
old 41 kilo when sick.. Mind u my voice is still recovering.. I dont
sound reeally bad like a toad now. School holidays was from 26-8
June... In this 2 weeks worked from basically 6am-rink closed (tues
thurs til midnight) weekends til 2pm.. Spent almost an entire day at
the rink..!! Had to push students for skate Asia test & closing date
14th., besides that prepare kavitha,syaza,Cher minn & ninn for our 3rd
nationals & also I had to try find time for myself which I hardly had
to practice for the competition til the very last day (refer to
national championship blog up soon when time permits) Today 8am for
an hour back coaching then off to office til5 then lesson til rink
close.. I have no more off days everyday coaching for at least 3hrs
non-stop. Even now I write with my iPod during lunch break wit mom dad
& back home prayer time..,
Eyes slowly closing will shut it for 10mins or so if I'm lucky. Can't
believe it only 30 DAYS til I turn a 25!! A quater century old :D
Sent from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment